1. In accordance with Art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR, you are provided with the following information:
2. The client expressly accepts the inclusion of the personal data collected while browsing the website or provided by filling in any form, as well as any obtained as a result of any possible commercial relationship in the automated personal data files mentioned in the first paragraph. During the data collection process as well as on each part of the website where personal data may be requested, the client will be informed, either through a hyperlink or through the inclusion of appropriate reminders on the form itself, of whether it is mandatory to collect such personal data or not. Any client who chooses to register on our company’s website will be asked to provide the personal data necessary for the purposes of the requested service, namely the provision of the services and/or sale of products offered on the website.
3. Clients/users may exercise the rights recognised in Articles 15 to 21 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, and particularly the rights of access, rectification, deletion, restricted processing, data portability, opposition and automated individual decisions, whenever appropriate, in relation to the data collected as provided for in the previous section. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each client through a form for the exercise of said rights that can be requested by email. Completed and signed requests should be sent by post to the following address: POLLENSA INVEST S.L, with the address Address: Plaça del Assolellador, Roser Vell, 38, 07460 Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain. including a photocopy of the client’s national identity document in both cases.
4. POLLENSA INVEST S.L informs you that, if a CUSTOMER wishes to register on the Website, he or she will be asked to provide a series of personal data, which it is mandatory to provide. Therefore, if this personal data is not provided, the User will not be able to register on the POLLENSA INVEST S.L Website. All Users/Customers are obliged to guarantee that all information provided is accurate and up to date. The registration forms, where the personal data is collected, indicate the various fields that are mandatory for the User to be able to register.
5. The main purpose of the automated processing to which all personal information collected is subjected as a result of the request, use, contracting of any product or service or any transaction or operation that is performed through this website is the maintenance of the contractual relationship with the owner of this website.
6. You authorise the sending of advertising about our services and products. Your personal data will be used to manage the sending of advertising through traditional or electronic means. Any email addresses and personal information you provide us with through the contact form on the website will be used exclusively to deal with any queries you send us through the same. The provisions of Article 22.1 and 22.2 of Law 34/2002 dated 11 July, regulating information society and electronic commerce services, which is amended pursuant to Art. 4 of Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, regarding the use and processing of your personal data is applicable in order to manage the sending of advertising.
7. The company guarantees the confidentiality of personal data. However, the Company and/or the Entity shall provide the competent authorities with any personal data and any other information that is in its possession or that is accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to the case. Personal data may be stored in the files owned by POLLENSA INVEST S.L, even following the termination of the relations formalised through the company's website, exclusively for the purposes listed above and during the legally established time frames available to the administrative or judicial authorities in all cases.