What we love
- Large pool with roman steps
- Well-kept grounds flourish with beautiful local flora and fauna with each season bringing different flowers and wildlife
- Breathtaking setting and surrounding
- Table tennis
Things to know
- AC in the bedrooms only
- Although 4 bedrooms are shown, max occupancy is limited to 6 persons
- Mobile phone reception is very limited
- German SAT TV and very limited channels
Picassa is a beautiful country home nestled in the trees in the countryside of Pollensa. It really does feel like the ultimate escape! The villa exterior maintains an authentic Mallorcan feel to it with the stone facade, wooden beams and old oak arches inside. The outdoor space is surrounded by mature pine trees and vines as well as a landscaped area nearer to the villa and pool area.
The outdoor area really is something special, with plenty of space to dine outside under the covered terrace or under the awning and by the pool is a lawned area, great for little ones.
If you do decide to venture away from the property, Pollença town is 7km away and the beach of Puerto Pollensa a further 6km. In both Pollensa and Puerto Pollensa there is a range of restaurants, bars and shops to suit all the family.
This villa is lovely for hikers as it's not far from the start of the 'Camí Vell de Lluc' (old pilgrims way to Lluc monastery) which is part of the dry stone GR221 walk. Also idea for mountain bikers and road cyclists.
- Entrance hall
- open plan living room with dining table for 8
- Fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast table for 4
- 2 double bedrooms,(150 cms x 190 cms)
- 2 twin rooms (90 cms x 190 cms)
- Sofa area
- 2 shower rooms
- Large pool with lawn area
- Portable BBQ
- Covered dining area
- Dining area with awning
- Table tennis